CricBuzz Live Cricket history and start-up story
CricBuzz Live cricket In November 2014, Times Internet, a subsidiary of The Times of India, acquired a large share of CricBuzz. In January 2015, GoCricket was owned by the Internet era. It is integrated with CricBuzz. The cricket website has been redirected to CricBuzz. The cricket mobile app is also integrated with CricBuzz. In August 2015, CricBuzz sponsored a series of trials in India and Sri Lanka.
CricBuzz is an Indian cricket news site. Online cricket time has become a real sensation. Contains articles, news, and live coverage of cricket matches. This includes scorecards, videos, text comments, team ratings, and player benches. This site also has a mobile app on Android Store. CricBuzz Live cricket is the most popular mobile app for cricket news and results in India.
Check Out Ludo King Apk
Founders and team
- Pankaj Chopra is the founder and CEO of CricBuzz live cricket. He worked there from the beginning. Today he is 16 years and 7 months old. He studied at L D Engineering College, University of Gujarat.
- Photo by Pie Agrawal. He studied at the Indian Institute of Technology, the Indian University of Banaras.
- Parveen Hegde is the co-founder and technical director of Creek Buzz.
- Sarah Warris is a freelance writer for Creek Buzz.
- Abideep Das is a content strategist and one of the top producers of Cricket Bose. Prior to that, he was a creative producer in Calcutta Knights’ digital content division. He is also an editorial consultant for Base Media Private.
CricBuzz’s business model is focused on providing updated game results. It is sold to On-Mobile, which has relationships with various mobile operators. In this case, users can pay to get the latest live update of the results. This is their main source of income. In addition to this source, the company also places various advertisements on its platform. This incident also brought a source of income to the company.
CricBuzz’s revenue model revolves around advertising, which is very common that businesses usually earn. In addition, CricBuzz live cricket also has a way to earn money. View CricBuzz live cricket results on Hiking Messenger. Therefore, by creating this value for the users, a kind of self-promotion is carried out for its customers. It also earns revenue by sending cricket scores to telecom operators. They send messages to consumers informing them of the live cricket score. Google AdSense is an important factor here.
Check Out Superhero Mod APK
- In October 2019, the company ranked 406th in the world.
- Alexa Internet ranks 40th in India.
- This website was the seventh most searched website in India in 2014.
- The mobile application was downloaded more than 100 million times in October 2019, or more.
- The website has been used by more than 50 million users worldwide. It generated 2.6 billion page views in January 2015. incredible!
- The International Cricket Council is the world governing body for cricket.
- ESPNcricinfo is a sports news website that focuses on cricket.
- Cricket Exchange provides its users with the fastest real-time scores. With accurate odds, meetings, and everything. Keep users in touch with cricket.
- One cricket is more than just a fantasy sport. it
- The best platform to follow cricket matches, compete with friends and show your cricket knowledge.
During the 2015 World Cup CricBuzz live cricket is the most used cricket score website for cricket news and updates. The company also received a large number of tourists during the World Cup. During the World Cup alone, it became the most sought-after destination for all cricket lovers, with over a billion visits.
Check Out Zooba MOD APK
To increase its visibility outside the circle of cricket fans, Cricbuzz live cricket has launched a campaign on social media “Strategic Timeout”. The IPL team called for a mid-game strategic pause to rework the strategy. The content is based on how social media influencers strategically use lockdown periods.
This content directs followers of influencers to the CricBuzz app and social media pages. It constantly releases new challenges and activities as well as updates and talks in the cricket world. Some of the challenges are “Guess the Champion”, “Strategic Timeout”, “Indian Mask” and “AbCricketBuzzega”. To promote the upcoming IPL 2020 season, Cricbuzz recorded a rap song “AbCricketBuzzega”.