How to use AliExpress easy even for the first time
In UDARIYAN article briefly explains how to use AliExpress and how to buy products. This is especially useful for those who are not familiar with AliExpress. In addition, we will introduce a Wise debit card, convenient for those who frequently use overseas mail orders such as AliExpress.
Register on Aliexpress
- Download the Aliexpress app
- Launch the application and click “Account” in the lower right corner.
- Click Sign in at the top of the screen.
- Click “Register”
- Enter your email and password
- Click “Agree and Register an Account”
- Click the link in the email sent to your registered email address and verify your email address.
- Account registration complete
- After confirming your email address, let’s find the product you need
The way to search for products on AliExpress is almost the same as the general mail order website. Enter keywords in the search window or search by category. You can also search in Japanese. Image search is a feature of AliExpress. With the AliExpress app, you can take a picture or upload a product and similar products will be displayed automatically. If you have a specific image of the product you want, you can use an image search. Here’s how to search for images.
Read more: Venmo business account
- Click the search window at the top of the application
- Take a picture of a product or choose from an album
Show similar products
How to buy and pay for products
If you find the product you want, buy it right away.
- Click “Add to Cart” or “Buy Now”
- Check the color and size of the product and click “Continue”
- Enter your name, address, phone number, etc. in English
- Confirm your order
- Enter your Secure Business Credit Card number to “Pay Now”
- Purchase complete
- When using AliExpress from Japan, the payment method is mainly card only. PayPal is not used in Japan.
After completing your purchase, wait for the item to be received. To avoid problems One Touch Checkout, use the product tracking number issued when shipping the layered product.
- Click on “Request” from “Account”
- Select the product you want to track
- Click on “Track”
When you receive an item from AliExpress
On AliExpress, when you receive an item, you must notify the seller (store).
- Check to see if there are any issues with the product being delivered
- Click on “Request” from “Account”
- Select the item you received
- Click on “Confirm Order Receipt”
- Check the product and click “Confirm”
- The transaction is complete
If you want to provide a review for the store/product, select “Give Review”. The seller will receive the payment only after the buyer confirms the receipt.
Foreign administration fees
If you pay with a Japanese credit or debit card on a foreign mail order website, an “overseas management fee” will be added to the “exchange rate determined by global brands such as Visa, MasterCard, and JCB”. Fixed administration fee for each card. Also, keep in mind that applicable exchange rates are not necessarily the day rates you shop or use your card. In other words, when paying in foreign currency with the card, the fees are ambiguous (how to use aliexpress).
Some modern cards, such as Square Debit Card, always use real exchange rates and cheap exchange fees. You will be notified by the application at the time of payment and it is easy to check the fees paid. The exchange rate with the Japanese Yen is 1.25% Yuan is relatively reasonable (how to use aliexpress).
How do you find a good seller
In AliExpress (Aliexpress), problems such as “I haven’t received the item” or “I can’t contact the seller” may occur. Before buying a product, make sure the store/seller is reputable. Trusted sellers can be identified based on the following criteria.
- Long store running time on AliExpress
- Highly rated by buyers
- Obtaining “Top Brand” certification
- Some negative reviews
- In particular, I would like to suggest reviews from buyers.
In a recent study, it was discovered that it is in fact safe to shop on AliExpress. However, one must be aware that while there are currently bargains on this outlet, there are just as many poor quality products and scammers doing business here. While many of the same sellers now list their products on eBay as well as Amazon at roughly the same price.