Wells Fargo Debit Card Limit
How long will it take to receive my card and my PIN code
- Receive a new or replacement card within five calendar days.
- For a new card, if you did not select a PIN code when applying for a new card, you may receive the PIN code generated by the system by mail two days after receiving the card.
- You can use the current PIN with the replacement card.
How to activate my debit card
After receiving the Wells Fargo debit card limit in the mail, you need to activate it immediately. Three ways to activate the debit card:
- Activate online or from the Wells Fargo mobile app.
- Call the toll-free number listed on the label on the front of the card.
- Use your card on any Wells Fargo ATM.
- After activating the card online or over the phone, remove the sticker and immediately sign on the signature pad on the back. If activated by an ATM, please remove the sticker before using the ATM. Destroy the old map and start using the new map.
What are the daily dollar limits for purchases and ATM withdrawals for my card
There is a daily maximum Wells Fargo debit card limit on dollar purchases that you can make with a debit card or ATM card. Your card also has a maximum dollar cash withdrawal limit that you can make every day at an ATM. Your purchases and ATM withdrawals also depend on the available balance4 in your account. To view the daily dollar limits for purchases and withdrawals from your card’s ATMs, you can.
- View online:
- Log in to Wells Fargo Online.
- Select Open card details for your card.
- Find your daily limits in the “Limits for this card” section.
- Visit your local Wells Fargo office.
- Review the printed materials that came with your card.
What is the maximum deposit limit for a Wells Fargo ATM
There is no limit to the amount you can deposit on a Wells Fargo ATM. Some ATMs have limits on the number of accounts or checks you can deposit in a single transaction, depending on the ATM’s limitations. You can make multiple transactions at any time to deposit the required amount. When depositing checks via the mobile app, there is a limit to the amount you can deposit. To understand your limitations, please refer to the appendix. If necessary, you can also increase this limit.
How can I track purchases using a card
- Online banking and mobile banking allow you to access your card transactions and account information anytime, virtually anywhere. You can view card purchases, payments, ATM usage, and deposits.
- Wells Fargo Debit card alerts are available to keep you updated with your card activity by registering with Wells Fargo Online and setting up alerts to track your purchases and ATM withdrawals.
- My Expense Report provides you with your automated online report so you can view your card and other account activity by expense category.
Link your Wells Fargo debit card or ATM card to up to 22 accounts.
- money market accounts or market rates
- credit cards
- lines of credit (home equity lines only. Exception: any home equity line of credit secured by real estate in New York or Texas is prohibited by state law from combining).
What is the Wells Fargo debit card purchase limit
There is also a limit to the amount you can purchase with a Wells Fargo debit card limit. This limit may vary and should be marked on the materials you receive when you receive the card, to confirm.
- Log in to Wells Fargo Online
- Check out the Wells Fargo mobile app
- Call Wells Fargo Bank at 800-869-3557